Sunday, March 14, 2010
Preserve toothbrushes - When I first saw these toothbrushes, I thought, What a great idea! Recycled plastic, teaming up with another Enviro-friendly company (Stonyfield Farm, to recycle their yogurt containers) and the best thing is that they provide packaging to send back the toothbrushes to be recycled when you are done! So I thought I'd try them. I need soft toothbrushes anyway, and I found these to be very soft, comfortable on my teeth and to hold the brush, and the bristles have held up great over 3 months. Since it is recommended to throw away toothbrushes and use a new one every 4-6 months (because of germs and bristles start to fray), you can feel better about wasting toothbrushes since these can just be recycled!
Anything small we can do to treat the planet better is a great idea and this is a real winner.
- 100% recycled plastics in handle, at least 25% recycled Stonyfield Farm« yogurt cups.
- Tri-level virgin nylon bristles with softer outer rows to protect your gums and tooth enamel.
- Curved handle, developed with dental professionals, for an effective and thorough cleaning.
- Preserve Toothbrush and packaging are completely recyclable with our postage-paid mailer (included with each order).
- Packaging is reusable travel case with ventilation holes.
Preserve also makes toothbrushes for kids - they are super-adorable with animals on them! Since I have 2 kids I buy these in bulk (and save money!). They are really soft and my kids really love brushing their teeth with these brushes! Win-win!
Labels: Eco Friendly Products