Sunday, May 29, 2011

I received a Versatile Blogger Award!


I recently received a "Versatile Blogger Award" from one of my new followers, Raising Green Richmond Kids!! I'm so Thrilled!  I am even more thrilled that my blog has grown into so much more than what I thought when I first started blogging about eco-friendly baby products!  I am also so glad to have so many wonderful followers! So Thank you all!  I hope to grow(sprout!) even more in the second half of the year and discuss more topics that are important to me like reducing our impact on the planet, finding the best eco-friendly products, the importance of trees and plants and landscape architecture.



There are 3 rules I need to follow to accept this reward:

1.Thank the person who gave me the award. Thank you Raising Green Richmond Kids!! You Rock!
2.Share seven things about myself
3.Give this award to 10 newly discovered bloggers

My 7 things:

1. I have the best 2 kids in the whole world - they complete my life!
2. I live in NYC and Love it!
3. I am a landscape architect
4. If I wasn't a landscape architect I might be a chef...
5. I love DARK CHOCOLATE!
6. I grew up in Michigan
7. Gardening (even on my 6'x22' balcony) is therapeutic to me and really de-stresses me

10 great blogs I recently discovered - check them out too:

1. Mama on a Green Mission
2. Tea and Thee
3. Tips 4 Green
4. Simply Stacie
5. Mommying on the Fly
6. Going Green with Noah
7. Marni's Organized Mess
8. Children Teaching Mama
9. Shanimal's Crackers
10. Greening Sam and Avery

Thanks and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  Please take time out this weekend to think about those who we have lost, those who have fought for our freedom, and those that have been affected by recent tragic events and natural disasters.

*~ Sprout

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww... Thank you so much sweetie! I can't wait to add it to my collection!! : )

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me to receive this award! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! A great list of blogs there. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here