Thursday, May 19, 2011

Save Big on Gluten Free this month

This month is Celiac Awareness month - Celiac disease is a condition that damages the lining of the small intestine and prevents it from absorbing parts of food that are important for staying healthy. The damage is due to a reaction to eating gluten, which is found in wheat, barley, rye, and possibly oats.  To help raise awareness, Amazon.com is offering some great deals to promote top Gluten Free Products.



Save an extra 25% off gluten free Pure Bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code PUREBAR5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011. If you haven't tried these bars yet - try them now at this great price!  They're not only gluten free, they're vegan, GMO-free, Soy-free and made with raw ingredients.  Oh, and they're DELICIOUS!!






  









Save an extra 20% on gluten free EnviroKidz cereal and bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code NATPATH5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 20%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011.
  











Save an Extra 25% on Pamela's Baking Products

Save an extra 25% on Pamela's Baking Mixes  sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code PAMGFMAY at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011

Save an Extra 25% on Mrs. May's Snacks

Save an extra 25% on Mrs. May's Snacks sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code MRSMAYS5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011.

Save an Extra 25% on Udi's Granola
Save an extra 25% on Udi's Granolasold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code UDISO5II at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011.

Click on any of the highlighted text to view more details and purchase these great deals on Amazon.com.

6 comments:

  1. New Follower visiting from TGIF Blog Hop. Thanks for linking up!! Please stop by my blog and follow back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Friday Follow hop.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/05/tgif-hop-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following you from the Friday blog hop! Hope you visit
    My Cajun blog and return the follow!
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower from TGIF. Would be grateful if you could follow me back at Obstacles & Glories, thanks a lot and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just browsing some of the blog hop blogs and I wanted to say hi! I will follow you as well. We also have a Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/aiasdotca that you should check out! We always like and follow back, just leave us a note <3

    Monika @ Aias Dot Ca
    Blog: http://www.aias.ca
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aiasdotca
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aiasdotca

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here