Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to School Grocery Savings at Amazon.com!

Here are some great Back to School Savings at Amazon on cereal, snacks and lunch box essentials

Save an extra 30% on Yummy Earth candy sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code YUMMYPOP at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%.
Offer valid through September 15, 2011.
Click here to save on Yummy Earth Organic



Save an extra 25% on a variety of Kellogg's cereal, Pop-Tarts, crackers and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code KELBTSII at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011.
Click here to Save 25% off Kellogs items



  Save an extra 25% on Annie's Homegrown snacks, packaged meals, cereal and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code Y7RBIXY3 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011
Click here to Save on Annies Homegrown products

These are just a few of the deals through Sept. 15 - For more great savings Click here: Back to School Savings at Amazon on cereal, snacks and lunch box essentials

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here