Friday, February 4, 2011

GREEN your Weekend Blog Hop week 3

It's the Weekend! FINALLY! So besides the big game this weekend, what are your plans? What will you do this weekend to be more eco-friendly and take more steps towards being GREEN? If you are not sure where to begin, I suggest going to Practically Green and taking their quiz. At the end, they will give you suggestions on what you can do to be more green. I really love this site - you can also set your own goals and check them off when you have completed them.  My goals for this weekend are to use less water by not rinsing my dishes before putting into the dishwasher, and TIMING my shower so I only take a 5 minute shower... will be tough since I love a hot shower this time of year!

Anyway, all you have to do is sign up for the blog hop using the green link below, follow instructions then follow your host (me!) and 2 other blogs that you don't follow already.  Make sure to leave comments on all blogs that you follow so they can follow you back! 

Also - add my button to your blog so this hop reaches out to more people - just copy and paste the code in the box below into your blog:

Grab my Button:

Let's go!  And have a Happy and Productive weekend!!  PS - this hop will run through Monday!
Please forward on so we can connect to a larger network of Greenies!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home! I've followed your blog :) Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally getting thru Fun Frriday Follow!

    ~Darcy
    Tales From the Nursery
    http://www.darcyandbrian.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here