So because I am so happy to have loyal followers and hope to keep the new ones interested in reading my blog, I am hosting another Thank You Giveaway by sending out a Cheer for all my readers!
I am giving away a 14 oz box of Cheerios to 2 of my lucky readers!
To enter simply follow these instructions:
Mandatory: You must follow me on GFC (Google Friend Connect) or Networked Blogs - please leave a comment below stating that you do with your email address to contact you if you win. Giveaway ends Saturday 11/19 at midnight EST. Winner will be selected by random.org.
Extra Entries (each one = 1 entry unless otherwise stated):
- Follow me on Twitter (@sprout5) - leave a comment with your twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment below with your post address (tweet once every 6 hours only - don't want anyone ending up in Twitter Jail!) Sample Tweet: @sprout5 Cheerios #Giveaway! 2 winners - enter now: http://sprout5.blogspot.com ends 11/19 PLS RT
- Like Sprout's Green Family on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter (on right sidebar) - leave a comment stating you did along with your email address
- Follow along on Networked Blogs (if you used GFC as your mandatory entry) - leave a comment stating you are with your profile name
- Follow me on Blog Frog
- Comment on any other Sprout's Green Family post (see right sidebar for recent posts and labels lists) and leave a comment telling what you commented on (1 entry per comment)
- Refer a friend! Have your friend sign up to follow Sprout's Green Family on GFC and leave a comment with your friends GFC name - worth 2 comments!
- Purchase anything from Sprout's GREEN Store and leave a comment tell what you purchased - worth 6 extra comments!!! (just leave 6 separate comments stating what you purchased and number each one)
Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this giveaway or review of product - this is just me trying to boost my blog by giving away free stuff! If you have a product you would like me to review and/or have items to giveaway, I am more than happy to discuss with you - please contact me by email