Friday, July 8, 2011

Last day to Save 20% on Annie's Homegrown Products

Check out this great deal from Amazon.com: 20% Savings on Annie's Homegrown

Save an extra 20% on Annie's Homegrown products sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code ANNIEJUN at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 20%.
HURRY: Offer valid through July 9, 2011.  This offer is good for many of their top selling mac & cheese products and snacks. 
Some of these items include:
  


About Annie's Homegrown
Annie’s Homegrown was co-founded in 1989 by Annie Withey, an organic farmer, wife, and mother of two.  Annie started with the intention of making all-natural macaroni and cheese. However, the company gained a lot of popularity and Annie’s currently does a lot more than that.


Annie’s Homegrown brings you a wide range of comfort foods such as macaroni and cheese, snacks, and cereal--all made with straight-from-nature, simple, and organic ingredients with no icky additives or pesky preservatives. All their products taste great--delight yourself with their delicious products now!
The company is driven by a team of folks who are passionate about three things--food, people, and the planet.  People at Annie’s Homegrown always strive for the motto: “Eat Responsibly. Act Responsibly”.

So go to Amazon.com today to pick up your fav Annie's Homegrown products and save 20%!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here