Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday!

My son, dressed up as
Woody from Toy Story
It's finally Friday and the start of a long holiday weekend!  I am very excited to spend some quality time with the kiddos and hopefully spend a little time blogging!  We are also getting ready to start school next week - my 4 year old will be attending his second year at the West Side Preschool on 105th St.  He really loves it there and has made some really great friends.

So to get ready for school, we bought a new Kids Konserve Insulated lunch bag (which I should receive tomorrow so I will write a review for you all on my site) as well as their Waste-free lunch kit that comes with  2 stainless steel food containers and a water bottle, sandwich wrap and napkin in a handy canvas bag.  Since my son really wanted the Beach lunch bag, I'll use the canvas one for my own lunch.

We also stocked up on his lunch favorites:
Organic Valley Milk
Annie's Homegrown Organic Snack Mix
Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends
Annie's Homegrown Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks
Pure Bars variety pack - good for adults too!

Don't forget to use the 15% savings codes when ordering these items, found in my previous blog post - good until September 11, 2010.  Plus you can save another 15% when you sign up for Subscribe and Save!
OVALL454 for Organic Valley items
ANNIES55 for Annie's items

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here