Saturday, October 9, 2010

Save 30% on Pure Bars

Pure Bar Organic Variety Pack, Raw Fruit & Nut Bars, 12-Count BoxesAmazon.com is now running a special promo for Pure Bars - the all natural, organic, gluten-free, kosher raw food bar.  I love these bars - so do my kids (my son asks for them in his lunch bag all the time!) so when they are on sale, it's a win-win-win situation!

Save up to 30% on select gluten free Pure Bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code PUREBRGF at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through October 31, 2010.

I've tried all flavors and really like the Apple Cinnamon - they really taste like apple pie!  The Wild Blueberry is also one of my favorites - light blueberry taste and very crunchy with nuts.  If you are a chocolate fan then you will also love the Chocolate Brownie (I do!) - they are moist and chocolaty without being too sweet.  See my previous review of Pure Bars here

Here's the nutritional info for Apple Cinnamon:
Calories (190), Calories From Fat (80), Total Fat (8 g, 13%), Saturated Fats (1 g, 5%), Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium (5 mg), Total Carbohydrate (26 g, 9%), Dietary Fiber (4 g, 15%), Sugars (19 g), Protein (5 g), Vitamin A, Vitamin C (2%), Calcium (2%), Iron (6%), Potassium (250 mg, 7%), Vitamin E (4%), Thiamin (25%), Riboflavin (30%), Niacin (2%), Vitamin B6 (4%), Folate (2%), Phosphorus (8%), Zinc (4%), Magnesium (8%), Copper (15%)

Ingredients
Organic Dates, Organic Apples, Organic Walnuts, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Cashews, Organic Almonds, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Cinnamon And That's All! (Unless You Count The 14 Essential Vitamins And Minerals, Antioxidants From Cherries And Healthy Omega 3 Fats In Every Bite) - Nothing Cooked. Nothing Processed - Completely Pure.


Amazon.com sells these bars at a great price and they are available for Subscribe and Save so you can have them shipped every month or so and save 15% (plus free shipping with Amazon Prime).  Using the current promotion, you save an additional 15% - here is a breakdown of the savings:

Original price of 1 box Apple Cinnamon Pure Bars: $20.99
Amazon.com normal price: $19.16
Subscribe and Save price: $16.29 ($2.87 Amazon savings)
Current Promo Price: $13.42 ($5.74 Amazon savings - $7.57 overall savings! )
That's $1.11 per bar!

What a way to save some Green while eating healthy!
Offer ends October 31, 2010 so order now!




 










Check out more great Amazon.com October Deals and don't forget that October is Celiac Awareness Month and Amazon.com has 35% savings on select products:Click Here for Gluten-free Savings

Happy October!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here