Friday, January 28, 2011

GREEN your Weekend Blog Hop week 2

Another Winter Weekend - great time to think GREEN and make another small step to "greendom" by doing something eco-friendly over the weekend.  This weekend I will be putting together some boxes of clothes and toys to donate to Salvation Army and Threadup - the perfect way to recycle-reuse things we no longer need or are taking up valuable space in our small apartment!  What are you planning to do this weekend?  Please leave me a comment and tell us on this special weekend blog hop.

All you need to do is follow me and at least one other person listed, then leave comments so we know you are following and can follow you back.  That's it!  Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm already following you! I keep a box in the closet where we throw clothes for Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on GFC! Great blog! I hope you will follow me back http://paddedtushstats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Boost your Blog Friday hop. I love sites that share green tips!
    Would love for you to visit my blog at
    http://momalwaysfindsout.com
    Thanks, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here